From September to June, the Toronto Bead Society usually meets on the second Wednesday of every month at Hazelton Place Retirement Residence at 111 Avenue Road (a few blocks north of Bloor Street). Please check our Meeting Schedule for actual dates.
If you like to learn, look and talk about beads, we invite you to join our society.
Location Location Location
Starting with the first meeting of the 2019/2020 membership year on September 11, 2019, we will be meeting at
Hazelton Place Retirement Residence
Lower Level Community Room
111 Avenue Road
- Short walk from St. George, Museum or Bay subway stations
- Also on TTC bus route: 5 Avenue Rd
- Yorkville Village, 55 Avenue Rd
- Cumberland Parkade, 148 Cumberland St
- Green P Parking, 7 Bedford Rd
- Buzz into building and say you are here for the Toronto Bead Society meeting. You will be directed to enter and go down the stairs. There is an elevator at the back, behind the reception desk if needed. If you get a chance, check out the display of Chihuly plates over the fireplace in the main lobby!
- Residents may attend the meetings.
- Possibility of quarantine during flu season. Members will be notified via e-mail, facebook and on our website www.torontobeadsociety.org. Meeting we will re-scheduled if possible.
Photos Photos Photos
A big Thank you goes out to all our past, present and future photographers!
Thank you to all the people who brought in their work. See your photos below!
View the full TBS Photo Gallery.
|Sat Sep 21 @10:00AM 2 days|
Gem and Mineral Show
|Wed Oct 09 @ 7:00PM |
TBS Meeting: TBA
|Sat Oct 19 @10:00AM 2 days|
Grand River Bead Society Bead Show
|Fri Nov 01 @11:30AM 3 days|
The Gem Expo